Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
AkbarHassan
Ensieh
khadim
Mohammed Al-Khoei
8 posters

non/Believer

Mohammed Al-Khoei
    Developer
    Developer

Male Number of posts : 550
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

non/Believer Empty non/Believer

Post by Mohammed Al-Khoei Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 am

There were two brothers who lived in the same house, the first brother was a bliever in Allah and he lived upstairs and the second brother was a kafir and he lived downstairs. Every day they would both meet together for a few minutes and talk about their life and every time the disscussion would some how change into a topic about if god was really there or not, but one day the argument got very heated and both brothers made very strong points. They both went back to their rooms and were both going over what the other brother said to him. The kafir was thinking hard and said "What if my brother is right?, I'm better safe then sorry so I'll go upstairs and tell him about this good news" but at the same time the believer said the same thing to himself and he went downstairs, the were both at the same turn and they both bumbed into each other, the rolled down the stairs and died. The kafir went to heaven becasue of his last sentence and the Muslim went to hell because of his last sentence.

Please brothers and sisters what we say shouldn't be taken light heartedly and nowerdays we see many people talking for the sake of talking and they do not care what comes out of their mouths as there is this saying "if talking was made out of silver, silence would be made out of gold" I point the finger at myself first so don't feel as if I'm giving you a lesson to learn when I don't learn from it also. Imam Ali (A.s) has said that he would of liked his neck to have been longer, so he can check what goes though it many times, to see if its acceptable or not, to see if its useful or not...of course Imam Ali (A.s) made no mistakes but we should learn from this saying. And if we looked closer to this stroy it has many morals such as your iman should be as strong as a rock so even the snake would have to brake its teeth to get through it but the one I wanted to point out is the one I stated above. People today in our life take rubbish and filthy talk okay for them and there are people I have seen and unfortunatly they call themselfs shia who swear more then they talk properly, before you say anything just take one second and go over about what your going to say, would Fatima Zahra (A.s) be happy? is this what Imam Hussain (A.s) gave his life away for? poeple Imam Mehdi (A.f.t) every day goes through his book and next to each name it has a list of what they have done, so please I beg of you don't let the Imam of our time say this sentence "there has now been a distence between me and him"...
    khadim
    khadim
    Believerintruth Fanatic
    Believerintruth Fanatic

Male Number of posts : 597
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

non/Believer Empty Re: non/Believer

Post by khadim Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:52 am

Very nice atory, thanks for sharing
    Ensieh
    Ensieh
    Believerintruth Enthusiast
    Believerintruth Enthusiast

Female Number of posts : 379

Post by Ensieh Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:46 am

I' ve read this story before,
    thanks for sharing!! Happy
    AkbarHassan
    AkbarHassan

Male Number of posts : 673

Post by AkbarHassan Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 am

SubhanAllah, I've never heard this story before. Thanks for sharing bro.
    Taha Talaghani
    Taha Talaghani
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by Taha Talaghani Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:05 pm

Thanks for sharing bro Wink may allah bless you.

The kafir went to heaven because of his last sentence and the Muslim went to hell because of his last sentence.

Allah Rahim.... one little mistake... we should all try our best to be good muslims InshAllah for the arrival of Imam Mehdi(a.t.f)
    Safi
    Safi
    Believerintruth Member
    Believerintruth Member

Male Number of posts : 245
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Post by Safi Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:15 pm

yh thanx 4 sharing it is a really nice story with a simple yet effective moral behind it......

Ty 4sharing
    hasan
    hasan
    Believerintruth Member
    Believerintruth Member

Male Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by hasan Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:39 pm

very nice story, thanks for sharing, non/Believer 366655 i will learn from the story
    Mohammed Al-Khoei
    Developer
    Developer

Male Number of posts : 550

Post by Mohammed Al-Khoei Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Taha Talaghani wrote:Allah Rahim.... one little mistake... we should all try our best to be good muslims InshAllah for the arrival of Imam Mehdi(a.t.f)

thats very true, thank you brother Taha for pointing this out, Allah is raheem but this doesn't change the fact that this brother done shirk...

You should always have the idea in your mind that Allah is with you, there is another story (rewayah) which says there are people who in this life who always have the thought of hope from Allah running though their mind in the same way as blood flows though their vains so in the day of judgement if they are going to be placed in hell they will say to the angles "Allah is with me", The angles will report this Allah and he will reply "place this person in heaven"...

going on from that this brother didn't have the thought of hope from Allah, this is why his iman was weak other wise he would of made his brother a muslim and himslef stay on the right path. Shirk is one of the major sins(along side adultry) this is why he went to hell...

I guess I didn't explain much about the last line of my other post, one day the Imam (A.s) was walking with his companion and his companion had a slave who had trouble keeping up with them, so finally when he did catch up the man stated abusing the mother of this slave the Imam (A.s) stopped and said "hatha firak bayne wa baynak" if we translate this to modern arabic it will be "this is the differnce between me and you" but it accutly means "there is a disstance between me and you". Every day Imam Mehdi (A.t.f) looks at his book and he looks for his 313 (his genrals at the last battle of life) and when he sees a bad thing we have done we repeats this sentance, so what I was trying to say was don't that that disstaence be between you and him...
    hoda
    hoda
    Believerintruth Newbie

Female Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by hoda Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:58 pm

non/Believer 965828
    Thanks for sharing your story.God bless you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:19 pm